So I went to take a shower this morning and I left my kids with the babysitter (the TV). When I came downstairs about 7 minutes later they were playing with the camera. So, I decided to take a look at what they had done. Avery took about 20 pictures of her fingers and the TV and Ashlyn took some great pictures of Avery. Who knows maybe Ashlyn will be a photographer someday.
Avery posing by the couch

Ashlyn's picture that apparently Avery colored all over

My beautiful wall decoration that Ashlyn knows I love, so she took a picture of it for me

Avery posing in front of the TV

2 comments:
Fisher Price has a great kids camera. We have one for Kennedi and she takes pictures all of the time. I don't know maybe you already have one. However, Ashlyn definitely is a great photographer!
That is so funny! Avery sure is getting big. Did Ashlyn color all of that picture? She is great at staying in the lines.
Your art up on the wall is really cool. I still can't believe Trent managed to paint that high.
Post a Comment