When Ashlyn was two and I was pregnant with Avery she had the most adorable hair. We would get stopped everywhere we would go and people would ask if her hair was naturally curly. I would get a little bit annoyed because, why on earth would I spend that much time curling my 2 year olds hair? So, I decided that for Halloween that year she absolutely had to be "Annie". I couldn't find an Annie dress for a 2 year old anywhere so I decided to make one (I am not a very good seamstress, but it turned out okay for a costume). She looked perfect. She had the perfect hair, it was even strawberry blond at that time too. Her dress was great and I topped it off with bobbie socks, patent leather shoes and who could forget the locket. I just love to reminisce and these picures brought back wonderful memories.



3 comments:
Oh my goodness, Erika, she looks so cute! This is absolutely adorable! I showed Kennedi, but she doesn't know who little orphan Annie is. I will have to let her watch the movie.
She made a perfect little Annie. I can't believe those curls. We definetly should plan on making trips to get together. That would be so much fun.
Shelley
It's so funny that she used to look like that. She's growing up so fast! Ashlyn really did look EXACTLY like Annie. Great job on the costume!
Post a Comment