1. I will for sure miss feeling like a kid again. Climbing trees, hanging out as a family. Laughing with my sisters, eating whatever I wanted, and much more.
- I'll miss the beautiful scenery (it doesn't look like this where I live). There isn't anywhere that I have visited so far with such amazing beauty and such a variety of it. From the blue ocean, the huge cliffs and waterfalls, the soft sand, the animals, the rain, the sky.
- The thing that I will miss the most is being with my family since we live so far away from each other. I'll miss all of our laughter, all of our memories, and all the fun we shared together. Who could ask for anything more.
- Of course I'll miss the time that I had reconnecting with my husband and best friend without the worries of being a mom, but I'm glad I was able to pick them up these adorable outfits so that I could have a picture taken with the two of them. Isn't it great?
4 comments:
The picture of Ashlyn & Avery is perfect!!!! You must be very happy it turned out so great. I love it!
You are really climbing that tree. That is amazing and you are pregnant. Your girls are too cute.
What little angels! Such a fabulous picture to remember our family time in Kauai.
I love the picture of Ashlyn & Avery! They look so cute! I am so glad you had such a good trip. Aren't memories with your family just the best!
Post a Comment