Have you ever had a friend...
...who knows you better than you know yourself?
...who you can call no matter what and they will drop anything to be there for you?
...who makes you laugh so hard that your whole body aches?
...that you can cry that ugly cry in front of even if it is over something really silly?
...who you can act like a kid with, no matter how old you are?
...that you may not speak with for months, but as soon as you do it's as if you spoke yesterday?
...who wants to hang out with you when you have braces, zits, gigantic bangs and really hideous 80's clothes?
...who still wants to be your friend even though you just spilt a chocolate shake all over her brand new leather jacket?
I am lucky enough to have a friend like that. Along with my family, Jenny has been there for me through it all. As I looked back through pictures I found some that would have really embarrassed both of us, so here are some that aren't too bad. Most of you may not care or understand, but Jenny, this is for you.
Me and Jenny on our Senior Trip - a Mexican cruise (1995)
Once again on our Senior Cruise pretending that it is New Years (1995)
Jenny, remember that story that we were laughing hysterically at the other day? Well, I don't know if this is the exact moment, but it sure looks like it. (1993)
I bet most of you can never say that you have TP'd your best friends house... with your best friend. And then the next year her dorm room, and the year after that her condo. Boy were we weird. (1994)
Trent and I dancing next to Jenny and Jake at their wedding reception. (2000)
Jenny, you are the best friend that a girl could ask for. We live way too far apart and do not talk often enough. I know that I can count on you through thick and thin and I hope you know that you can count on me too. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Go visit the tree for me. I love you.
3 comments:
I love Jenny! You two are so funny!
You're so lucky to have a best friend like Jenny. The two of you have many memories that will last forever.
Happy 11th Anniversary to you and Trent:) I love that picture of you guys! And Happy B-day to your friend Jenny...Isn't it fun having friends that you can pick up right where you left off? I love seeing old pictures!
Post a Comment