Lately, I have really missed teaching, so I am starting a preschool in my home for the 2009-2010 school year. There will be two classes. A preschool class for ages 3-4 and a pre-K class for ages 4-5. If you are interested or know someone who is please email me at
taylorerika5@yahoo.com and I will be happy to send out an information sheet and answer any questions you may have.
5 comments:
You'll be a fantastic teacher! I would send my kids to you. Be sure to let everyone know that you were a kindergarten teacher, so are more than qualified.
Thats really neat, good luck!
What a great endeavor, Erika! I would send my kids to you. Your home will be a perfect environment. Good luck!
That is great, put Ryker in the list for2010-2011!!! I would love for him to be in that kind of environment when he isn't at home.
Good for you! You're a great teacher. Every time I'm in the Primary when you do sharing time I always come home and tell Craig how good you are with the kids. Hope it goes well for you.
Post a Comment