Sunday, January 24, 2010

Nativity

Christmas night my mom led the grandkids, and dad, in the Nativity play. This was the first time my kids had ever done anything like this. It was absolutely adorable. Trent and I couldn't stop laughing when Blake walked out. He was following directions so well, especially for a 15 month old. The video is simple and just under 2 minutes, but it's so cute that I had to share.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

That is so cute! Maybe this is the beginning of his acting career! He is going to make you millions:-)

Anonymous said...

What a good boy! that was really cute. thanks for sharing:)

Vic and Jan said...

The Nativity was really cute, but next time we'll have more music, like I had intended to do this year. I also want to add to the costume supply.

ETCK said...

The kids were so cute! Blake was absolutely adorable! He makes me laugh everytime I watch the video.