Saturday, October 9, 2010

Our Trip to California - My perspective

 I had so many pictures of our trip to California that I had to split it into 4 different posts and even then it was very hard to decide what pictures to share.  The funny thing is that we were only there for 2 days and it was that hard to narrow down the pictures to less than 20.  We have been wanting to take the kids to the beach for years now, but something has come up every summer and we have had to change our plans.  This year we weren't going to let anything stop us.
I wouldn't let the kids touch the sand until I got a picture of them first.  They were so patient.
 As most moms, I am the one taking the pictures so I am never in any of them.  I decided that I wanted proof that I was on this trip too, so Ashlyn helped me out and took this cute shot.  I was a little disappointed that the weather was cool because in all of our pictures we were all bundled up.

For almost 5 years I have been waiting for a picture of the kids at the beach to put in a special frame that I bought to go in the kids bathroom.  I finally got it!
I'm sorry if I bored you all with all my pictures, but to me each one is a memory and that is priceless.

2 comments:

Vic and Jan said...

All the pictures are special to us too! Next time you go I want to be there too, so I can see the excitement the kids have.

ETCK said...

You got some great pictures! I'm glad you had Ashlyn take one of you and Trent together. Looks like you had a lot of fun!