"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."
I'm glad I got to see her dance in person. She's much, much better than the video portrays. It's so fun to see her do something that she enjoys with her friends and not just following along in Ashlyn's footsteps.
So adorable! I am glad you uploaded a video; pictures just aren't the same. My favorite was the "shake it" section. Hilarious!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I'm glad I got to see her dance in person. She's much, much better than the video portrays. It's so fun to see her do something that she enjoys with her friends and not just following along in Ashlyn's footsteps.
So adorable! I am glad you uploaded a video; pictures just aren't the same. My favorite was the "shake it" section. Hilarious!
Post a Comment