On May 25th Avery officially graduated from preschool. It was a big day for me since I was also her teacher. I started teaching preschool for many reasons, but one of the biggest reasons was that I wanted to teach Avery. It has been so much fun that I have decided to keep teaching. Avery and I had a blast together. She is such a little smarty pants and loves to help. I have enjoyed every minute of being her teacher.
All she could think about was "when do I get to start Kindergarten?". After a few days she started to get a little sad that preschool was all over.
Here is a picture of her class just before the parents arrived for our program.
I had so much fun with all of these kids this year. I'm sure going to miss them.
2 comments:
Avery looks so grown up. She learned a lot in preschool, but then she did have the very best teacher in the world!
She has grown up so much! I can't wait to give all your kids big hugs and kisses! I have to savor every minute while they are young. They're probably almost to the age where they won't think I'm cool anymore. :(
Post a Comment