Last Saturday Blake was very croupy. He gets croup all the time and it can get pretty scary. This time it wasn't very bad, but when he coughs it sounds terrible so we decided that we should keep him home from church. Trent came home after his Bishopric meetings to pick up the girls and take them to the church. Blake was so upset when he realized that he couldn't go that he started screaming and crying. He kept saying "I'm all better now, I can go to nursery." After he stopped crying (about 30 minutes later) he said, "mommy, I'll eat this banana and then my cough will be all better and we can go to church." I took this picture of him crying because when he's 14 and not wanting to go to church I can remind him of the time when he cried and screamed because he couldn't go to church.
2 comments:
What a cutie! Hope he wants to go to church for many, many years to come.
Such a cute story. The photo is priceless. Not very many kids that age are excited to leave their parents and go to nursery by themselves. Can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment