While we were in Utah on vacation Claire celebrated her 1st birthday. Tanya went all out and made it an amazing event for her little princess. There were some hiccups with the location but Tanya held it together way better than I could have and we made it work perfectly.
The kids loved making "beary special" necklaces
Liisa's youngest, Brooklyn was born 1 1/2 months after Claire. I can't wait to see them running around together at future get togethers.
The beautiful birthday girl and her beautiful mommy
Happy Birthday Claire. We are so happy that we were able to celebrate with you on your special day. We love you "Claire bear".



2 comments:
Fantastic party! Tanya was so excited to have our whole family (minus Trent) to celebrate with her. It was lots of fun!
It's exhausting even looking at those pictures. Haha! I am so glad everyone could be there. It was a lot of fun.
Post a Comment