Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Summer Vaca in Montana - part 2

My dad always said that I wasn't a true Scandinavian because I can't stand to eat fish.  Well, I am determined to make my kids true Scandinavians.  So far they can't stand to eat fish, but at least I got them to touch one.
 It was a gorgeous day in Montana and we decided to take the kids fishing off one of the docks at the golf course.  Thatcher's girlfriend, Kelly, was so sweet and taught the girls how to fish.

 And of course Blake had his daddy right there to teach him how to fish as well.
 We may live in the city, but it's very important to me that my kids can have that country side of them as well.

2 comments:

Vic and Jan said...

It's a lot easier to eat fish than it is to touch them. Your pictures bring back memories of your first fishing experience in Idaho when you were little. It's something the little ones never forget.

ETCK said...

Looks like the kids really enjoy Montana. Great photos!