My little guy is already 4!!! We celebrated as a family with ice cream sandwiches.
The next day was his first day of preschool. Doesn't he look handsome?!
The next weekend he had his very first birthday party with lots of his friends. It was a "Super Hero Training Party". This was his friend Jackson racing through the obstacle course to make sure the bomb didn't explode in the city.
Next, they had to shoot Joker with a water gun in his mouth.
Then, they had to knock down the villains with the bowling ball.
To top off the training we had a Spider man piñata.
He got lots of fun presents from his friends.
Usually I make the birthday cake, but with all the sewing I was doing, I decided to just buy one this year. He loved it!
Before it was time to leave, each child was presented with their very own super hero cape.
I have to say, they turned out pretty good. I made them reversible and even sewed felt lightning bolts/crowns on the back.
I sure do love my little guy and the boy that he is growing up to be. He is definitely wild and crazy, and he keeps us on our toes, but we wouldn't have it any other way. We love you Dubs!
1 comment:
What a fun party! You went to a lot of work to make the capes and they sure turned out great. Blake looks so grownup and he's almost a year older now. What a handsome young man.
Post a Comment