There is nothing more priceless than seeing joy on your child's face. This year Santa had to come to our house a little early. He knew that there was one present that would be too hard to travel with so he decided to come Saturday morning and drop of the big present and he will be at Grandma and Grandpa's with the rest on Christmas Eve. Trent and I went downstairs first in order to catch the expressions on the girls faces when they saw what Santa brought them. Take a look at the happy little faces and try to ignore the bed hair.

3 comments:
How cute are those pictures. I am just loving them. Avery's hair is just killing me in the last one. You have got to just love how kids are still so cute even with bed hair.
Your girls are so cute. And the bed head is just to adorable to ignore. Merry Christmas.
Hey sorry that I never replied with the star instructions. I tried to explain it to one of my friends the other day and it was so confusing for her, so I figured written intructions would have been hard too. They're easy to make but hard to explain with out walking through the steps. I'm sure your party was a hit & Happy Anniversary tomorrow!
Post a Comment