Friday, February 29, 2008

Flashback Friday!

Flashing back to October 2005 again, but this time it's to one of my most favorite places in the world. These are pictures of our trip to Washington. I can't believe it has been 2 1/2 years since I was there last. I love the water so much that I even dream about it sometimes. I'm so jealous of all of you who live there (well, as you are sitting in the cold rain, I am in shorts and a t-shirt and about to go to the park, so maybe I'm not that jealous:) I do miss the water and I miss the memories that are created by taking your kids to the beach to feed the ducks and having a special tree that seems to take all of your troubles away. I am thankful to have these memories and I am excited to create new ones with my family.

Ashlyn and I at the waterfront after a great dinner with Trent, Jenny and Jake (yes I am 7 months pregnant with Avery in this picture)
The marina in all it's glory
My special tree. The weeping willow tree that can make all your troubles disappear.
The marina once again. A great place to feed the ducks or get icecream and walk the docks.


1 comment:

ETCK said...

That made me so depressed! I miss it so much. It's been 4 years since I've been back. It did make me happy to see the pictures though. They turned out really well!