So, it has been a beautiful day here today, around 70 degrees with a slight breeze. We decided to go to the outside mall by Trent's office to meet him for lunch. When we got out of the car and started to walk, Avery says, "Look, I see me on the floor". Trent and I looked at each other and and then at her and realized that she had noticed her shadow for the first time. We laughed so hard. It was one of the cutest little two year old things I have ever heard.
4 comments:
Too cute! You'll have to sit down and watch Peter Pan with her now :) Also, I love that park at Town Center. Isn't it the best? We were there last wk. for two hours. And.. I was wondering if you will be able to make it on Sat.? If not that's totally fine I am just trying to get an idea if anyone can make it! (It seems that everyone is busy on Sat... isn't that the pits when that happens) :)
It is funny because on Monday, I took McKinley with me to buy tickets for Kennedi's dance performance at Kingsbury Hall. We had to wait outside in a big line and McKinley was playing with her shadow the whole time. It must be the age.
That is so funny! I guess I never realized she hadn't seen her shadow before. See you soon!!!
How fun and nice that Trent was there to hear too. I love it when Barry gets to hear things like that because dads miss out on all the little things.I am loving the weather too however we have not been anble to go anywhere in it. Hopefully soon we can go to the park.
Post a Comment