"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."
Friday, March 7, 2008
Flashback Friday!
It's time for another Flashback Friday. This flashback going back to September 2007, Ashlyn's first day at preschool. She was so nervous and so excited at the same time. All I kept thinking was, there is no way I have a child that is old enough to be in preschool. I had a hard time letting go even though it was only for 2 1/2 hours. Avery didn't quite know what to do when we got home and she was all by herself. She played with all of Ashlyn's toys that she could get her hands on. Now that the school year is coming to an end, I can't believe that Ashlyn will be entering Kindergarten soon. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was teaching my first day and watching all the moms cry and wave goodbye to their own children as they went off to Kindergarten for the first time. I will definately be one of those moms. Man is it ever hard to watch your kids grow up, but it is so incredibly rewarding.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's so sweet. It almost made me cry. I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up.
Too cute! I am in the same boat. I don't know if I even want him to go to school cause I am so scared for him. Way to wierd.
I can't believe she will be in kindergarten this next year. Ill be right there with you girl, when it is Kaden's turn. The sunday that Kaden went into the sunbeam class I went and watched him, and started getting all teared up. Sorry about the other night, my phone died. You changed your blog. Looks good. :) If you need more help, let me know. Have fun on your trip and enjoy a great break. Love you!
Post a Comment