
Trent and I were lucky enough to spend the past week in Kuaui. It was a week of PARADISE. I have a lot to say about the amazing trip and some incredible pictures to show as well, but being as busy as I am getting ready for Easter and unpacking you will all have to wait. Have a great Easter!!!
3 comments:
Kuaui is so beautiful. I loved our trip there. Look forward to all the pictures. Hope you guys had a great time. :)
That picture is beautiful. I am glad to hear you are home safe. I hope all was well with your girls upon your arrival home. That must have been hard to leave them but probaby good for Trent and you. I can't wait to hear more about your trip.
I'm excited to hear about your trip! Glad that you went through with it ;) And, I can't wait to see all of your beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment