We hope you all had a Happy Easter! We sure did! We went to get pictures taken with the Easter Bunny on Saturday and had to wait in line for 1 1/2 hours. I usually do it sooner, but we were out of town, so everything was done last minute this year. It's been so hard to take pictures of the girls lately because they never smile at the same time. These are some of the best ones.

When we woke up Saturday morning I asked Avery "who are we going to see today?" She got very excited and said "the Easter Rabbit!" So cute.

Saturday night Trent came home from golfing with his brother Thatcher who was visiting and we were able to color Easter eggs. The girls had alot of fun and their dad was a great helper (he basically did it all).

Sunday morning we woke up to baskets filled with goodies. The girls favorites were the Ariel bubbles and Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony) kite. They also loved the new slide outside. I made some Easter Bunny pancakes and the girls played until it was time to get ready for church.

We were fortunate that Trent did not have all of his meetings before church so we were able to have our little Easter Egg hunt just before we left. It was nice that we were able to do it outside this year, but our yard isn't completely finished yet, there are no rocks or plants around the border of the grass, so it made it very difficult to hide the eggs. It was still a lot of fun and the kids were excited to have even more candy and even some money for their piggy banks.


We hope you all had a wonderful Easter and were able to take some time away from all the Easter Bunny stuff and reflect on why we celebrate this holiday. I feel so blessed to have the knowledge of my Savior and to know his love for each of us. Have a wonderful week.
7 comments:
Such cute pictures. I love there dresses. Where did you get them? Avery is such a little cutie. She so big, and looks so grown up since I last saw her. They are both adorable.
Excuse the spelling mistakes on the last comment. :)
Awww - wish we were there to celebrate with you guys. Easter with little children is so much more fun.
My kids were scared of the bunny at the mall. Pretty funny!! You have such cute girls!
Your girls were darling with their Easter dresses. It was so nice that our husbands didn't have any meetings. Looks like your Easter was great.
Oh my I found you by accident but glad I did- your girls are so cute!
Cerissa
Cute easter pictures! The girls are the cutest! And, your fake grass really does look great. When we move in our home I'll have to get more details of who you went through,etc. Cody said you still have to water it... is this true? Maybe so it doesn't get brittle in the hot sun? Well, that swimsuit is from Motherhood Maternity. I bought it when I was pregnant with Noah. I'm sure there are much cuter ones now! I saw a super cute black one at Target. You def. need a pregnant swimsuit in this summer heat!!!
Post a Comment