Friday, March 28, 2008

Flashback Friday!

This morning I was looking at my niece's newest picture that she had taken and it was so cute that it made me want to look back at some of my favorite pictures. These are some of my favorite pictures of Ashlyn taken over the years. There are so many that turned out adorable, but I couldn't post them all.

Age 9 months
Ashlyn age 1 1/2 and Erika. We took this picture for Father's Day. I didn't really like Ashlyn's smile and at that time I had no idea what to do with her hair, but I still love it. Everyone thinks that she is a boy in this picture but it shows you all just how curly her hair was. I couldn't go anywhere without being stopped to ask if it was natural (as if I would spend that time curling my 1 1/2 year olds hair)
Ashlyn age 2. Trent thought of this pose and it turned out so perfect.
Age 4. Ashlyn loves to dance. She has not taken any lessons yet, but I wanted to take this picture to always remember how much she loved to dance as a little girl.


2 comments:

Tara Joy said...

Too cute! You have got to get that girl in dance. She looks like the perfect fit for a dancer.

ETCK said...

She's growing up so quickly. I can't wait 'till we get the webcam up and working so we can see each other more. I bet all the kids will love it!