The girls got a Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony) kite from the Easter Bunny and couldn't wait to try it. Last Monday we went to the park and they got to fly a kite for the first time. They absolutely loved it. I remember as a kid running down the street as fast as I could trying to get the kite to fly. We had the perfect amount of wind to keep the kite up and not take the girls with it. It was such a great evening.


4 comments:
That is awesome to see pictures of our family on your page, I love it. You need to take some pics of your growing belly and be sure to let me know what you are having. Tell everyone hello!
They look so cute with their little sunglasses on. How fun!
How great. That was a fun idea for FHE.
It's those great simple outings sometimes that mean the most. I love that they both have sunglasses on. Cute!
Post a Comment