Just a quick post to let you all know that I have not forgotten to post the Hawaii pictures. My mom, dad, both sisters and I all downloaded our pictures onto my mom's computer and she mailed out discs with all of the pictures on them. I just received my disc in the mail, so now I have to go through all 1,000+ pictures (that's not that many if you know my family) and figure out which ones to post. So, stay tuned.
3 comments:
I looked at some of the pics on Tanya's blog and it looks like fun times in Hawaii. Maybe you could all invite me next time!! I am more excited to hear about what you are having more than anything. Ya, I felt so bad for Noah and I don't do too well with gushing blood and seeing what's way underneath the skin. Yuck.
If you see a picture that you want edited right away in order to post, let me know and I may have already done it. I've gone through the first three folders.
I was beginning to wonder. I was looking specifically today cause I wanted to see if you found out if you were having a boy or girl today. I am excitd to hear.
Post a Comment