Since I've been pregnant certain foods have made me absolutely sick, (well pretty much everything healthy makes me sick), cooked broccoli is one of those things that makes me sick, so I haven't cooked it in a very long time. Avery loves broccoli and always eats Trent's when he is eating a Lean Cuisine or something. (I'm really not that lazy of a mom, I've been pregnant!). Last night I put some leftover Olive Garden food on the table for the girls and Avery jumped in her chair very happy and says, "Look daddy! I have my own broccoli, my own broccoli". She continued on to eat only the broccoli and then she was done. I don't know whose child this is, but she doesn't sound like mine!

3 comments:
Avery would fit just great with my kids. My kids are all about fruits and veggies. Most of the time I think that is all Barry Bretton survives on. I noticed you watching Mueller's kids. That was sweet of you all pregnant and all. You had a house full.
How funny! And she doesn't even need cheese on them either!
She is so dang cute sittin there eating her veggies. Peyton was just telling me night before last how we needed to get some broccoli cause it's a healthy snack!
Post a Comment