Sunday, April 13, 2008

Help us name our baby!

Trent and I like to have our baby named as soon as possible. It makes me feel more prepared and everything seems so much more real when we have a name picked out. Three years before I had Ashlyn I knew she was going to be a girl and her name was going to be Ashlyn, so that one was easy. Avery was a little bit harder. I asked Trent if he liked the name Avery, he liked it and it was put on the list, we didn't want their names to start with the same letter, but it just worked out that way. 3 weeks later Trent asked me if I liked the name Avery (he's not always the best listener). Because of the coincidence we decided that Avery it was. This time we just assumed we would have another girl and I had the name that I liked picked out, even though Trent didn't know that. So, we need some help with a boy name.
We put some suggestions on a poll, these are just the names that we could think of even though we don't agree on all of them. So, please vote. Just keep in mind the last name is Taylor and not all of the names sound very good with Taylor, and the middle initial is J.
Thanks for your help, I'm sure we will have some new names to choose from in a few weeks. If you have any suggestions leave a comment.

3 comments:

Tennille said...

Doesn't Blake Johanson Taylor sound so cute? I like that. I was talking to Trent today and I totally love Casch. That's my favorite.

ashtrost said...

I first voted for Parker but then I realized it doesn't go with Taylor. So Austin and Blake go best with your last name.

Dan and Marci Family said...

I love the video of your girls reaction. That will be fun to have a boy in your house, there wild and crazy, but very fun. I bet your girls will be great helpers.