"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."
Friday, May 9, 2008
Fun In The Sun!
Yesterday was a beautiful day. We set up the little kiddie pool and put the slide in it and had a blast. Avery was so excited to wear her swimsuit and actually get it wet. She's spent the last few months watching Ashlyn at swim lessons and now it was finally her turn. They were out there for over two hours until Trent came home from work. It was great to watch and although the pool is small it will definitely get used this summer.
That is so fun! Your girls are so dang cute! My girls love playing outside also. My Mom and Dad called me last night to say that the Bishop in their ward has asked them go on a mission. The first person I thought of was YOU! What am I going to do w/out my mommy:-( They have not decided yet if they are going, but I will let you know. Hope your parents are doing good. Talk to you Sunday.
They look like they are having a blast! That is why we need a backyard...my kids would love that. You should come over to our pool sometime with the girls. (You just can't laugh at me in my swimsuit :) LOL.
7 comments:
That is so fun! Your girls are so dang cute! My girls love playing outside also.
My Mom and Dad called me last night to say that the Bishop in their ward has asked them go on a mission. The first person I thought of was YOU! What am I going to do w/out my mommy:-( They have not decided yet if they are going, but I will let you know. Hope your parents are doing good. Talk to you Sunday.
I can't believe how fast your girls are growing up. They looked so cute!
It looks so warm and sunny...I wish I was there to play too. I haven't seen your yard finished yet either. Sooo fun!
They look like they are having a blast! That is why we need a backyard...my kids would love that. You should come over to our pool sometime with the girls. (You just can't laugh at me in my swimsuit :) LOL.
Kids and summer just go together. I'm so glad you took pictures. Fun memories!
I'm jealous. It's still in the
50's and raining. My poor kids.
I am loving the weather. We will be getting our water slide out soon. I will keep you posted.
Post a Comment