Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wacky Wednesday!

I'm just now getting around to making Avery's First Year slide show. It has been so much fun going through all of her baby pictures. I found some really cute ones, but I felt like sharing some funny ones. I hope these put a smile on your face.

Avery loved wearing the clown wig and didn't want to take it off.
Apparently she was terrified when other people wore the clown wig.

7 comments:

ETCK said...

Wacky Wednesday is a great idea when you have kids! I hope you do it every week. Children do the funniest things. I love those pictures.

Tennille said...

How funny....it did put a smile on my face.

Vic and Jan said...

I remember that! I'm so glad you lived so close.

Sara said...

Cute pictures of little Avery! Those are always the best pictures to take! :)

Brooke said...

These certainly did put a smile on my face, she's a doll! I loved the first picture especially!

Tara Joy said...

Too cute! Do you still have the wig? I think that is so funny that she was upset with you mom wearing the wig.

Heidi said...

The pictures of Avery are so cute!! She kind of reminds me of Arielle w/ her blond hair.
I hope that everything went well with the Primary music at church on Sunday!