Considering the fact that I have not eaten meat in 22 years, I'd say these are definitely Daddy's little girls! I hear that after a nice day swimming there is nothing better than a burger from In-N-Out. (Just a note, I think this is the second or third hamburger that the girls have had in their lifetime)

6 comments:
Wow! I can't believe they've only had a burger a few times in their life. Do they like them?
Erika, I didn't realize you don't eat meat! No wonder you're so tiny! We love the good ol' In-N-Out burger in our family. My kids have had way too many burgers in their short little lifetime! Cute pictures of the girls!
What a treat! We love In-n-Out. I thought your girls ate meat more than that. I knew you didn't but I thought they did for some reason.
My girls eat meat a lot, but I don't usually buy them hamburgers. I guess chicken seems a lot less gross to me. They eat lots of chicken though.
I love this post! I remember all too well that roommate we had at Ricks that cooked some nasty fish, and stunk the whole house up. They were loving those hamburgers. I love and miss you!
Yum! I love In-N-Out! Your girls are so cute! You don't eat meat huh? That is probably why you are so skinny! Sorry I was not there on Sunday... I was up all night with the baby:-)
Post a Comment