"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."
Monday, June 23, 2008
What Princess Are You?
I was blog hopping the other day and I ran across this quiz. I thought it sounded fun because my girls are in love with princesses. I thought the results were pretty accurate. My girls LOVE Aurora.
Erika- I have always known you are a princess! I looked up to you and Jenny soooo much when I was a chubby, confused, awkward teenager and still do! Are you excited for your little boy to come! They are so fun and your cute girls will love it!
5 comments:
That is a cute thing. I will have to try it.
I was Aurora too!!! How funny.
By the way, I tried that test. I was Pocahontas. What? I hated that show. Figures! She is not even pretty either. What's the luck.
Ashlyn and Avery are my favorite princesses!
Erika- I have always known you are a princess! I looked up to you and Jenny soooo much when I was a chubby, confused, awkward teenager and still do! Are you excited for your little boy to come! They are so fun and your cute girls will love it!
Post a Comment