Friday, June 27, 2008

Flashback Friday!

We are so excited to spend some time with our cousins! This is just a cute picture that I found of Liisa with her two girls, Lindsay and Kayla, the day that I had Ashlyn. We love them so much and Ashlyn and Avery can't get enough of them.

5 comments:

Vic and Jan said...

I love 'Flashback Fridays'! When we get home, one of my big projects will be to scan your old pictures. Seeing them is so fun!

Tara Joy said...

It was fun to have you gals over today. Your sister and her kids sure are cuties. Hope you guys have fun while they are here.

Sara said...

Cousins are so much fun! I bet it's nice having family come in town:) Hope you have a great time together!

ETCK said...

Time travels so fast; I can't believe it!

Heidi said...

What a cute picture:-) Can you believe you will have another one that little in a few months! I am so excited for you!