Yes, I am a little embarrassed to admit that I have been watching The Bachelorette this season. Jason, one of the final two, went to my Jr. High and High School. I happened to recognize him on the first episode so I've been cheering him on ever since. I was so sad that he was left at the end and that DeAnna chose the professional snowboarder over him! He seemed perfect for her too. I'm sure after being on the show he will have no problem getting a date.
5 comments:
Oh my heck I have been watching this too. I wanted her to pick Jason from the VERY beginning. I just loved him. He is soooo sweet and perfect, I don't know what she was thinking. My friend and I are going to Seattle to find him we decided!!! J/K
I remember you mentioning that, so I watched the second to last episode...He is definitely a better catch than that goofy snowboarder:)
I totally can't believe she picked the guy with the BIG nose! Jason was MUCH better looking!
He was a way better fit for her, I'm so sad he didn't get her. He sounds so sweet. I'm a huge fan of the show, every season I get together every Monday night with some girl friends to watch.
How random! I think she picked guys at the end that she was really hot for, ya know? He was definetly the better guy, I just think the chemistry wasn't there. I was totally disappointed. I always watch this show - I know, it's a bit cheesy. :)
Post a Comment