I've had requests for belly pictures, so here you go. This is me at 34 weeks. I've definitely been nesting. We are pretty much ready for this baby to come. I have bought a few things so far. I'm not used to shopping for a newborn. I didn't really need to get anything new when Avery was born, but I don't think I want my baby boy covered from head to toe in pink. We have most of the things necessities though, in case the little guy comes early. All we need now are diapers and a name... two very important things, I guess.
8 comments:
So cute and may I add you looked adorable at church today!
You look great! I feel like I look as big as you are and I am only 26 weeks. I feel so much bigger with this one than I did with my other two. Make sure you let us know when the little guy gets here. We miss you!
You look wonderful Erika! I can't believe he is almost here:) It went by so fast...for me anyway! I'm excited to see what name you decide to go with! They're both cute names:)
You look gorgeous! Can't wait to see you and the little ones. When the time comes that I'm finally pregnant; 9 months is going to seem like forever. I only see you and Liisa a couple of times when you're expecting so the whole processes seems extremely fast. One minute I see you and you're barely showing and the next time you're about to pop. :) If only it really did happen that fast.
lookin good girl! I can't believe you are already 34 weeks! It has gone fast.... faster then my pregnancy went! We are so excited for you!
Erika - Sorry I just checked your comment on my blog - I am not very good at this blog stuff yet. We went to the Permier Outlets (off I-15) and The Children's Place and Osh Gosh had 1.99 racks! No kidding...they also had good deals at GAP, Janie and Jack, and another store at the outlets. Janie and Jack is at Fashion Show. Also, TJ Maxx can have some good stuff...Good Luck!
What a fantastic picture! You look adorable. Be sure and take some 'belly' pictures with the girls too.
look how adorable you are!!! Come over before baby boy gets here!
Post a Comment