"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."
Friday, August 1, 2008
Flashback Friday!
Time for another Flashback Friday! This flashback goes back almost 2 years exactly. Trent had just moved to another state for work and the girls and I were staying with my parents for the 4 months until our house was built. My parents were so gracious and helped keep my mind off of being by myself. The first weekend that Trent was gone my parents loaded up the camper and we took a little trip to see a pageant in Castle Dale. It was a lot of fun. It brought back a lot of memories from my childhood. Every summer we would take a 2 week long motor home trip as a family. This particular trip was very relaxing. I took pictures of the girls in the grass and we walked on the muddy beach until we started to sink and almost couldn't get out. And of course, as with every family vacation, my dad ran into someone he knew. Thanks mom and dad for the amazing memories and for all of your help, especially those last 4 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know that you missed Trent a lot before you and the kids moved to Las Vegas, but I got to spend more time with the three of you and that was great! The girls on the grass is such a cute picture.
Your girls are too cute. I am sure you miss your parents so much. I bet you are gald you got to spend all that extra time with them. In the picture Avery is about the same age as Brahm is now, Crazy!
The two of them were so little! I can't believe how fast they grow.
Post a Comment