Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memory Game


My friend McKell had this on her blog and I thought it sounded like a lot of fun. Here are the rules...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have together (or you and Trent). It doesn't matter if you knew me a lot or a little bit, just share anything you remember.

2.Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a comment on mine I will check to see if you are playing the game and I will leave a comment on yours too.

4 comments:

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

That Christmas was a ton of fun!!!! Brandon and I had a blast doing that with your family. I was so worried because I didn't even know you guys. Now I just enjoy talking to you whenever I get the chance. You are a great person and your family is great too!

Sara said...

My first memory of you is when you and Trent spoke in the Serene Ward! I knew Mike and I would get along great w/you both:)

Liisa said...

I was remembering when we were little and you rode your bike off a small bridge and into sticker bushes. That was the best! LOL
Love, your big sis

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

I remember Erica taking Tanya and I to a baseball game in seattle many moons ago. We got in her jeep and we went to the game where i tried my first and last cup of coffee!