On our way back from visiting with Trent's family we stopped by my parents house. It was very strange because my parents are not living there right now, but their dog, Baylee, is and we couldn't drive by without seeing her. Of course we wanted to get together with my sisters and their families. We usually get together a few times a year for a week or so at a time, but this year we were only able to visit for about 30 minutes because we arrived so late. I realized that this would be the only time all year that we would all be together as sisters and families. I get so homesick for my family and it doesn't help that we are all in different states (and countries), but thanks to modern technology we are able to keep in touch. We are such a close family that it makes it hard when we have long stretches of time when we don't see each other, but it also makes these little moments so priceless. We love you guys so much and can't wait to see you next time!"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."
Sunday, July 13, 2008
A little bit of family time
On our way back from visiting with Trent's family we stopped by my parents house. It was very strange because my parents are not living there right now, but their dog, Baylee, is and we couldn't drive by without seeing her. Of course we wanted to get together with my sisters and their families. We usually get together a few times a year for a week or so at a time, but this year we were only able to visit for about 30 minutes because we arrived so late. I realized that this would be the only time all year that we would all be together as sisters and families. I get so homesick for my family and it doesn't help that we are all in different states (and countries), but thanks to modern technology we are able to keep in touch. We are such a close family that it makes it hard when we have long stretches of time when we don't see each other, but it also makes these little moments so priceless. We love you guys so much and can't wait to see you next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm glad you were able to see some of your family, even if it was for a short time! That picture turned out great...When we try that w/our families all of the kids are out of control:)LOL.
Yeah, for family vacations! I am so glad you got to see family. What a refreshing change. Your family picture did turn out great. I hope you are feeing well.
That is nice you got to see your family for a little bit! My oldest sister just moved to Denver, and I miss her so bad:-( and Sara is so right! If we try taking a family picture.. the kids go CRAZY on us!
Isn't it great that we are such a close and loving family! It makes me proud that you can all have so much fun together. And you don't need me to organize it!
Hi Erika! Sorry I haven't replied yet! I have been out of commission for awhile. So, look at that cute belly of yours! You look so gorgeous, I love it. Yes! We need to get together. Seriously, come over. That same day you wrote me a message I was meaning to write you that day because Ava's bows don't fit her anymore and that reminded me that we need to have some girl time.. scrapping and making bows! We have the same phone number...
OH! and I can't believe you went to school with Jason! I watched the show (nearly) religiously. Tell me, what was he like? He seems genuine.
Post a Comment