Could I get any BIGGER?! I'm definitely bigger than I was with both girls.
"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."
Monday, September 1, 2008
39 Weeks and almost there!
Well, I hit the 39 week mark and although it says that I have a week left I really only have a few days at the most. I am going to be induced on Thursday if the baby can wait until then. We have spent the past few days waiting and wondering if the baby is coming, but so far nothing but false alarms. It's amazing the thoughts that go through your mind when you get this close to adding a new member to your family. We have been trying to prepare the girls as much as we can, but adding a boy will be different for all of us. I am so excited, yet so terrified. I am not one who enjoys being away from my girls, so the time in the hospital will be hard for me. At least the girls will be in good hands with my sister Tanya flying in to help us out. The girls are so excited to spend time with their Aunt Tanya (don't forget your earplugs). I get so emotional just thinking about the little guy and we can't wait to meet him, but it's hard to think that it won't be just our little family of 4 anymore. So, next time you visit our blog we will be the Taylor family of 5. We look forward to posting some pictures of our new family and maybe by then we will be 100% sure of the name:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
What a darling picture of 'the girls'. The little boy will have two great sisters to care for him. I'm sure they will give him all the hugs that we can't because we are in Bermuda.
you look SO great for 39 weeks ... and you're not big all over ... you are beautiful and your girls are DARLING and will be SO much help with their little brother!
You look so good! I love the picture of you with your girls! I think I need to do one like that with my girls. I am so happy for you, I can't wait to hear when the baby is born. Good luck with everything! You are in our thoughts and prayers.
You look terrific Erika! And I love the picture w/you and your girls...Too Cute! Good luck and remember I'm right around the corner when you need me:)
You look great, and I am so excited for you. Keep me posted. Yeah for a boy. The pressure is now off, huh?:) Everything will go great.
Love you
You don't look big at all. I'm so excited for you to have a boy! Taten has been an amazing addition to our family! He is so happy. Good luck and I hpoe it happens soon for you.
Erika, you are so close! I hope that everything goes well with the birth! We are all so ecxited for you and your family. If you need anything please call! Good luck on Thursday:-)
You are so adorable and you are so close! I cannot wait to see pics of the new little one!
We are excited at the Bulow household too. We hope all goes well and make sure you leave our number for Tanya just in case she needs anything. I will be calling to check up though. I think your blue dress in darling and you look great in it even at 39 weeks pregnant.
What a wonderful and exciting time for your family! I remember that feeling of anticipation well. You look wonderful and I'm sure the girls are getting excited. I know everything will go smoothly. We love you.
Yea I can't wait to see you guys next week! You look great.....your face isn't even puffy or anything like most women in their last few days!
Post a Comment