Blake is the first one of my kids to love "tummy time". He would actually prefer to be on his stomach most of the time. I guess that is why he is getting so strong.
"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."
Friday, October 17, 2008
They grow up way too fast!
The past 6 weeks has flown by way too fast. Blake is a "little chunker" now. He is so cute. He is getting very strong and holds his head up very well. The girls still want to hold him all the time, but after a few seconds they are done. My family has been asking for updated pictures so here they are.
I know this picture is sideways, but it was too cute so I had to share it. He loves to sleep on my chest. You can't tell in this picture, but he has quite the double chin.
My sister, Liisa, is in town and she taught Blake how to suck his thumb just like she did. He can't find it on his own yet, so it is probably a one time thing.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ericka! I'm so glad you found me! Your kids are adorable. I have been looking for you myself. I just joined Facebook and you are one who is not on there. You need to get on there, you would not believe how many people are there from everywhere! Send me a message so I can email you... My address is: pkeliinoi@gmail.com
Erika, those pictures are so dang cute! I love the one of him sucking his thumb:) It is true, they grow up way to fast! That's great he loves tummy time...both of mine hated it:)
I'm glad he's growing up so fast. The faster he grows, the sooner we get see him and hold him.
He is such a cuttie!
Wow, he is such a cute little boy! Maybe I should go for another one... so I can get my BOY! Cute picture of him sucking his thumb! Avery was so good at preschool this past week. Arielle really likes
playing with her:-)
The picture of him sleeping on your chest is so cute!!!! Hopefully we can see him sometime soon.
Oh I just want to love on him again....he is so darling!
Post a Comment