Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that today is my hubby's birthday. It's also my little sister's birthday. They are exactly 10 years apart. I wanted to let everyone know how much I love my husband, Trent. He is a great husband and an amazing father. The kids just adore him and wish everyday that he could be home all the time. Thanks honey for all you do for us. We love you! And Tanya, we love you tons too and hope to see you again really soon.

2 comments:

ETCK said...

Thanks! Hopefully it won't be too long until we see each other again.

Vic and Jan said...

"You've had a birthday, shout hooray! We want to sing to you today. One year older and WISER too! Happy Birthday - to you!"
(Be sure to put this to the music of the Primary song)