"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
"Two Sisters, One Heart"
I wanted to give each of you the opportunity to watch a wonderful documentary Wednesday night called "Two Sisters, One Heart". Some family friends of ours and a great friend of my sister's had twins two years ago named Emma and Taylor, and they are conjoined. They were told that they would not live, and if they did not for very long, but they are now 2 years old. They share an enlarged heart and a liver. They are now going through the process of determining if they are able to be separated or if they even want them to be separated. We just found out that this special will be airing Wednesday night on the Discovery Health Channel at 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST. I will be watching and I hope you all are able to watch as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a small world, I just met the family in my ward last week. The family was up here to get help at children's hospital in seattle. The girls we're so cute and I pray it works out for them.
It was nice that you shared the TV airing of Mandy's twins. That means more people will be praying for them.
Post a Comment