I saw this on my friend Sara's blog and I thought it was so cute. I wanted to hear what my girls would say if I asked them some questions about me.1. What is something that mommy always says to you?
Ashlyn: Yes.
Avery: Don't touch the spider-web.
2. What makes mommy happy?
Ashlyn: When I give you roses.
Avery: Taking pictures.
3. What makes mommy sad?
Ashlyn: You cry because your parents went away.
Avery: When I don't smile for pictures.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Ashlyn: You tickle me.
Avery: When you roar at me.
5. What was mommy like as a child?
Ashlyn: You were a cute baby.
Avery: You were messy.
6. What is mommy's favorite thing to do?
Ashlyn: Paint with me.
Avery: Give me treats.
7. What does mommy do when you are not around?
Ashlyn: You do work like get ready for Halloween.
Avery: You go home and get coupons.
8. What is your mommy really good at?
Ashlyn: Taking care of us kids.
Avery: Making bows for my hair.
9. What is your mommy not good at?
Ashlyn: I don't know.
Avery: Nothing.
10. What does mommy do for her job?
Ashlyn: Work at home fixing food, taking care of me.
Avery: You work at church.
11. What is your mommy's favorite food?
Ashlyn: Cereal and oatmeal.
Avery: Good food.
12. What makes you proud of your mom?
Ashlyn: You got married in the temple.
Avery: You're a good mommy.
13. What do you and your mom do together?
Ashlyn: We play games.
Avery: We go to stores.
14. How are you and your mom the same?
Ashlyn: We have the same nose.
Avery: We both have yellow hair.
15. How are you and your mom different?
Ashlyn: Your hair is straight and my hair is curly.
Avery: Mommy is bigger than me.
16. How do you know your mommy loves you?
Ashlyn: You give me lots and lots of hugs and loves.
Avery: Because you tell me.
17. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
Ashlyn: You like to go to Cafe Rio with Daddy.
Avery: The mall.
I tag anyone who is curious to know what your kids think about you.
6 comments:
Isn't it so cute what they think of us? Both of their responses are so sweet!
What fun! Do it again in 5, 10 years and compare their responses. It made me sad, too, when we went away. Good thing is, we'll be back.
This is so cute. I will have to try it with my boys, it will be interesting to see what they have to say.
So fun. Your girls are too cute. I love your little picture by your name now when you leave a comment. That is a great picture of you.
These are the funniest answers ever!!! How did they come up with some of those comments?!
It is good to hear from you! Your girls are Adorable and of course your new little man is Too Cute! I have sneaked a peak at your blog every once in a while, I am sorry I should have said Hi sooner! Anyway...keep in touch! I Love your little girls name by the way too! I guess we both have great taste in our names! Luvs, Cari
Post a Comment