Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ashlyn's Favorite Book

Ashlyn has been walking around the house with her scriptures the past few days. She will skim the lines and pick out the words that she knows and sometimes ask me what certain words are. She loves to read the scriptures. She can't go to sleep at night with out us reading from them. Here she is at 3:00 in the afternoon, she had fallen asleep on the couch while reading her scriptures. I love how she even marked her place with her thumbs. They just grow up too fast. I hope she continues to have a love of the scriptures throughout the rest of her life. Keep up the good reading Ashlyn.

6 comments:

Vic and Jan said...

Hope she can keep her interest in the Book of Mormon. The more she learns the more she will like it and know that it is true.

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

wow! that is awesome! That really says something about you guys as parents!

Sara said...

That is so cute! I love that picture:) It shows what a sweet little girl she is:)

ETCK said...

How cute! I love that you pointed out how her thumbs are keeping her place. You and Trent are great parents to have helped instill a love of the scriptures. You should be very proud of yourselves.

Anonymous said...

How sweet is that. I'm still trying to learn to read them every night. What a good girl.

Shelley said...

That is so cute! They grow up to fast, huh?