Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Look How Big I Am!

Has it really been 2 months already? Time sure flies when you don't get any sleep. Blake is by far my fastest growing baby. I can't believe how big he is. We use a special bear to measure the kids growth. Here are Blake's first 3 bear pictures.

Blake 1 day old

Blake 1 month old

Blake 2 months old
We love you Blake!!!

5 comments:

Trista said...

I can't believe how much he's grown already and how cuddley and chubby he looks! So cute!

Anonymous said...

He is so BIG and CUTE! Arent boys fun!

Vic and Jan said...

You must have washed that bear to make him shrink! I can't believe how much Blake has grown.

ETCK said...

Holy cow! He does grow fast.

Shelley said...

I can't believe how big he is. I wanna hug that cute little one, and you!