My mom and dad have been gone for 6 months. It has been very hard to have them away especially during the birth of Blake. We have missed them terribly, but their sacrifice and service to the Lord is so impressive. They have been able to teach a valuable lesson to us and our children through their example. The time has gone by a lot faster than during their mission in the Ukraine because of modern technology. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't see and talk to them on the computer via Skype. So, 6 months down and 1 year to go. It will be tough, but we get through it and it will not seem too long. Heavenly Father has blessed us and kept us strong while they have been away. We are so proud of you two and I just can't brag enough about you. We love you so much and we are counting the days."To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
One Year To Go
My mom and dad have been gone for 6 months. It has been very hard to have them away especially during the birth of Blake. We have missed them terribly, but their sacrifice and service to the Lord is so impressive. They have been able to teach a valuable lesson to us and our children through their example. The time has gone by a lot faster than during their mission in the Ukraine because of modern technology. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't see and talk to them on the computer via Skype. So, 6 months down and 1 year to go. It will be tough, but we get through it and it will not seem too long. Heavenly Father has blessed us and kept us strong while they have been away. We are so proud of you two and I just can't brag enough about you. We love you so much and we are counting the days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the people here in Bermuda and love serving the Lord on a mission, but I'm counting the months until we can be with you again.
What a CUTE little guy! That is so cute what you did with the bear!
Cute pictures of the pre-school kids! Arielle always has such a good time!
Wow, your parents have been gone 6 months already. I am sure you miss them so much, but the next year will go fast!!
BTW- we need to go visiting teaching!!!
I'm sure it is so hard w/out your parents around...but the countdown is on:) I'm sure they'll be so excited to see their newest little grandchild! I love the pictures of Blake next to his teddy bear...so sweet:)He is so chubby, I love it!
Post a Comment