Ashlyn took this picture. Aren't we cute?
"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Random Pictures
We've been having fun the past week or two taking lots of random pictures. Here are a few of them.
The girls saw me balancing Blake on my legs so they wanted to try. He loves being on his tummy so this is a great little game for him.

Avery took this picture. Ashlyn gets really crazy when she's around Blake sometimes. This picture is priceless. Look at Blake's face. He's probably thinking, "what is this crazy girl doing?"
Avery wants Trent to lay on her floor every night while she falls asleep. This particular night she came downstairs to find him and didn't quite make it all the way.
I thought Blake looked so cute at church 2 weeks ago so I had to take a picture. Boys clothes are a lot more fun than I thought they would be.
Tennille, Trent's sister, flew down for one of the weekends that Trent's parents were in town. She hung out with the kids, went shopping with me (well, she shopped and I complained about my post baby body), spent time with her parents and drove to see Thatcher play one of his last college football games. It was great to have her here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is awesome that your girls are such good friends. Sometimes I worry...one minute Libby is so nice to her little sister...the next minute she is hurting her on purpose! I hope hope hope that they will be good friends
It's so weird for me to see Blake in pictures now. I just expect him to look the same as when I was there. Ashlyn and Avery are so cute together!
What fun! I miss you all so much!
The random picture posts are my favorite on peoples blogs! I like your 100 things post also!! You have done a lot!
Cute pictures! Blake already looks like a little stud! That's great Ashlyn and Avery get along so well...Madi and Luke are best buds some days and fight like crazy other days:) Hope you guys have a good Thanksgiving!
Erika, your hair is getting so long! What cute pictures! I have been so bad at blogging. Tanya did a wonderful job with our pictures. I have a few on our blog now and I will have to put more on later. We miss you guys! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!
What cute pictures! Blake is getting big! I love his chunky little cheeks. I think you look great. We need to catch up. What did you guys do for Thanksgiving, and what are you doing for Christmas?
Your kids are Adorable! Sisters are the Best and Blake is too Cute! Luvs, Cari
Post a Comment