Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow Day!

No, we haven't gone on a vacation. These pictures were taken right here at home. For those of you who know where we live you might be a little bit confused.
Yes, it snowed about 4 1/2 inches today, and it's still coming down. The kids were so excited to see the snow. So, we got all dressed up, minus boots and snow pants because we keep those at my parents house where it actually snows every year.


The girls had a great time. Blake wasn't quite sure what to think. I didn't keep him out long because he doesn't even have a coat. Look at my chubby bubba all freaked out because something wet keeps hitting him in the face. I love it!
I guess this is the worst storm here in 30 years. And to top things off, school is cancelled tomorrow! Crazy, crazy, crazy.

6 comments:

Tennille said...

I just heard about this storm on the news and wanted to check out your blog to see if you had any pics.....and you do! I bet people down there don't know how to drive in those conditions. Enjoy the snow!

Vic and Jan said...

All it takes is a little snow to make some of us happy! I wouldn't mind a little myself. There is a thing as too much sun. I bet the girls loved playing in it. Next year Blake will love it too.

ETCK said...

That is so strange! We're so excited to have you come visit. There's lots more snow up here. :)

Sara said...

My kids had a blast! I would have never thought in Vegas school would be cancelled because of a snow storm:) Crazy! Hope you guys have a nice weekend:)

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

im so jealous!!! that looks like so much fun!

Heidi said...

Cute pictures of that kids in the snow! I bet Ashlyn was excited to not have school the next day.. Cadence was glad!