Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend part 1

Here are some random pictures of the kids over the Thanksgiving holiday. Ashlyn and Avery get more excited when it's time to see their cousins than any other time of the year. Here are the oldest girls watching the new Barbie In a Christmas Carol movie.
Ashlyn twisted her ankle Thanksgiving morning. On Friday it was hurting pretty bad and it was swollen and bruised. So, we iced it and wrapped it up and Trent made her lay on the couch with her leg propped on a pillow. It felt much better then next day.
Avery was feeling a little bit left out and when she "hurt" her finger she needed some ice too.
Haylee, Avery, Blake, and Ashlyn just hanging out. Haylee is one of the cutest kids ever. She loves to run. She doesn't walk when she goes somewhere, she runs. I wish you could all see what I am picturing in my mind right now. I am laughing hysterically to myself because I am picturing her running everywhere. She's really fast too.

3 comments:

Vic and Jan said...

Thanksgiving Weekend Part 1? Great! More pictures to come! Being friends with cousins is such a great thing! Hopefully they will always look forward to being with each other. And in a couple years Connor will finally have a buddy to play with.

ETCK said...

They all look so cute. I'm excited to see Blake now that he's a little older. I can't wait to see Haylee run as well. It sounds like it will be histarical to watch.

Tennille said...

That is so funny....I am laughing about that cause I know a little girl here just like that.