Monday, January 5, 2009

The Bachelor


I wanted to let you all know that I will be watching 'The Bachelor' this season. I know what you are thinking, the show is painful to watch at times. This seasons bachelor, Jason Mesnick, was dumped by the bachelorette in the final episode of last season. He also went to my high school. I hope this can be the first season where the bachelor can actually find someone he can love.

4 comments:

Vic and Jan said...

The Bachelor is not a favorite show of mine, but I hope he can find a loving wife and good mother for his little boy. One of the girls from Utah would be good.

Anonymous said...

What about Trista and Ryan, they seem to be pretty happy these days?

Goff family said...

I will be following it as well. Right along with you.

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

i love this show!!! i cant wait to see who he finds, he is adorable. thats crazy that he went to your highschol, did you grow up in washington? oh guess who is my new visiting teacher...your sis! ha ha