"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Eternal Families
This week has been a very difficult week. I recently learned of the passing of my good friends baby girl. She passed away Thursday morning in her crib. It is heart breaking information for anyone to hear. It is especially difficult to know that a very good friend is going through such a difficult time. One of our good friends was able to attend the funeral. I was so happy that she was able to be there and support our friend at this time. She shared with me some information about the funeral. She said that the spirit was so strong in that room. The service was very spiritual and uplifting. I am so thankful for the gospel that we have in our lives. The knowledge that I have of eternal families. Without this knowledge I don't know how anyone could get through a time like this. This experience has helped strengthen my testimony of what I already knew was true. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and that he has a plan for me here on this earth. I know that if I live worthily I can live with Him again. I know that because Trent and I were sealed in the temple, our family is sealed together not just here on this earth, but in the life to come. I pray often that my friend can continue to find peace during this very difficult time. I pray that we will all remember that this life is just temporary and that the next life is what matters most. I pray that we will all strive to live worthily so that we may all return to live with our Father in Heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a touching story. So sorry to hear about your friend's baby.
What peace and joy the knowledge of the gospel brings. Our prayers are with the baby's family.
Post a Comment