And now for the Tooth Fairy portion. Ashlyn lost her second tooth last week. Once again the permanent tooth was completely grown in behind the baby tooth. I knew that her tooth was going to come out at school, so I gave her a little tooth box just in case. Sure enough it did. She was very careful with it until she got home. Then she started to play with it. I kept telling her to put it away before she lost it, but she has been having a hard time obeying lately. So, we ate a snack and I cleaned off the table and went outside. Not too long after that she came outside and said, "Mommy, I put my tooth on the table and now I just cant' find it". I knew right then that I had thrown it away. So, I did what any mom would do and I searched through the entire garbage can. Of course I didn't find it. So we agreed that we could just write the tooth fairy a note. Ashlyn wrote the note all by herself. Here it is...
Translation... To Tooth Fairy, Ashlyn lost her tooth because Mommy throwd it in the garbage.
6 comments:
I noticed Avery's hair at church today, but I didn't see Ashlyn. Cute haircuts!
So did the tooth fairy come through with just a note?
The girls are so cute. I love to read the writing of a young child. It doesn't even bother me anymore that the words aren't spelled correctly, because they did it themselves and it came from the heart.
Oh my gosh I love Avery's hair and the note Ashlyn wrote made me laugh. Cute stuff.
Their hair looks so good and that note to the tooth fairy is hilarious!!!!
Darling, darling, darling hair! It looks so cute on both of them! I love it!
Don't you just love how they sound out the words to spell them. I think it is so cute to see how they actually spell the words they sound out.
I am sorry to hear about your friends baby. I hope she finds peace too.
We love you guys!
Their hair looks really cute. Cute story about the tooth fairy. I would've done the same thing. How are you doing? We haven't talked in a long time. That is fun that you were able to see Jenny. I think her little girl looks a lot like her.
Post a Comment