Two weeks ago we went to Montana to visit family, get things out of storage, visit Grandpa Taylor (he's been in a nursing home while he recovers from a fall and hopefully soon he will be strong enough to go home again) and take the Four Generation picture from the previous post. It was a very short trip, but filled with fun. Trent's sister, Tennille and her family came from Billings that same weekend. It was great for Ashlyn and Avery to have cousins to play with. After they left, the girls kept Grandma busy busy playing with barbies, puzzles and games. We were disappointed that the golf course was covered in snow and that it snowed even more while we were there, but we still managed to stay busy and have a great time. Here are just a few of the pictures that I took while we were there.
All of the Taylor family that was present that weekend.

Grandpa Taylor with 5 of his great-grandchildren.

Myself, Adele (Trent's mom), and Tennille (Trent's sister)

Grandpa Taylor and Blake
Late Sunday night both girls fell asleep at the nursing home. This is how Avery fell asleep and stayed asleep for almost an hour. Trent was not asleep at the time, he just happened to have his eyes closed.
Somehow I got kicked out of the bed and was replaced by the 3 kiddos.

We had a great time. We wish we could have stayed longer. It was great to see everyone and I can't wait until the rest of the clan can get together.
4 comments:
We had a good weekend visitng with you guys too. I hope your girls didn't pick up any bad habits or naughty words from my boys:) We will see you in Vegas in a few weeks(if you decide to be around)ha ha
Nice pictures! That is funny how Avery fell asleep! Arielle is excited to start preschool in the fall:-)
I love Montana, what a fun trip it sounds like you had.
So great that you could be with family! I'm jealous. Maybe next year we can make our trip to Dillon. We'll wait for the snow to melt, though.
Post a Comment