Monday, March 23, 2009

Yay! Jenny time!

The one day we were in Utah my best friend in the entire world, whom I've known since I was 2, happened to be visiting her family in Utah. After we went through the temple Jenny, Jake and Kayla came over to my parents house for lunch. Kayla is just a few months younger than Avery. Kayla loved Baylee, my parents beagle. The girls chased Baylee around, gave her treats for tricks and just had a blast together. Jenny and I talked and laughed and laughed some more (what's new?) We haven't seen each other for 1 1/2 years. It was great to be able to spend time with them even if it was only 2 hours or so. Here are some pictures of the kids.

Playing with Baylee
Helping Ashlyn play "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" on the piano.
Climbing Trees
Playing in the bed while in true Jenny and Erika style not getting too close:)

I had so much fun with 'my Jenny'. I can't believe we let so much time go by without seeing each other. I can't wait for the days when our kids are older and we can go on girls trips or at least meet up for longer than 2 hours. Thanks for being my lifelong friend.

2 comments:

Vic and Jan said...

Friends forever - you and Jenny! It was weird seeing pictures of the grandkids in our house and us not being there to enjoy the time with them.

ETCK said...

Where's the picture of you two together? :)